How to Become a Stanford Compression Forum Affiliate
To become an affiliate of the Stanford Compression Forum, please contact us to begin the conversation.
Our affiliates benefit from a close connection to Stanford’s many activities in compression research and engineering. For web visitors who are not yet an affiliate, we will be happy to set up a meeting with you to explore the spectrum of SCF Affiliate programs and their related benefits. Corporate membership is $21,000 per annum, and may begin at any time.
SCF affiliates receive:
- Invitations to attend all lectures, and other SCF-sponsored seminars and workshops. SCF events provide a forum in which members can learn about advances in research and engineering, discuss new technology and marketing trends, and form industry standards.
- Facilitated access to video recordings of SCF events including seminars, workshops, and courses in compression
- Engagement with Stanford graduates through posting job openings, viewing student resumes, and scheduling on-campus interviews.
- Option to place a Researcher-in-Residence at the forum. This is a great way to plug a key research employee into some of the state-of-the-art research projects in their area of interest. Researcher-in-Residence/Visiting Scholar may come to the school for a one-year term (with possible one-year extension), provided certain qualifications are met (administrative fees paid, invitation from department, signing University form SU-18A, etc.).
- Option to be involved with Stanford’s research on compression by providing a mentor to work with a member of Stanford’s faculty — who will act as an Advisor — and their students on a specific research project.
- Facilitated engagement with Faculty.
Stanford University Affiliate Program Information
- Research Policy Handbook
- Industrial Contracts Office (ICO)
- Industrial Affiliates Programs: web.stanford.edu/group/ICO/industry/industryAffiliate.html